Sunday, November 20, 2005

What businesses do I want to own?

If one asks me "what kind of businesses do you want to own?", I would list the following:
1. Software that automates investment decisions and trading decisions in stock market. This system would have great intelligence built into it.
2. Stud-farm
3. Specialty sea-food restaurant. If possible, I would like to have a chain of this type of restaurants.
4. Vineyard and a winery

:) Well, there are other ideas that I've in my mind. But I would tell these things first. I'll try my best to get into these businesses and run it successfully.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Nirek said...

Wineyard idea romba nalla irukku!! I too wish to do some kind of agriculture in my life!!!! vitta naan poi oorulu ukkanthu rice farming panalam thonutha da!! :)

STUD FARM -?? Horses? Different....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home