Friday, June 17, 2005

My first blog

I'm excited today. I'm writing my first blog. I first heard about the term "blog" 2 years ago when I was going through Cedric Beust's weblogs. I landed on Cedric's page when I was googling for information on EJBGen. Since then, I've been reading articles from some of the technology buff's blogs and my pal Kishore's blog. But I never felt seriously about blogging because I never kept a personal diary or published an article. I had this feeling only till I started thinking seriously about my future business plans.

My business would be focussed on the domain of Financial Securities. Right now, I'm concentrating only on equity investments. My goal would be to create more wealth and wealth and wealth. In the process, I also intend to create intelligent systems that can help me to create wealth. I'm not money-minded though. I can't grow if my environment is not healthy. I want everyone to grow wealthy.

In this blog, I would share my ideas on how to do equity investments, my thoughts on existing businesses and my business ideas that can be disclosed. I also want to learn from everyone who reads my blog.
Ok. This is not going to be a pure financial blog. I would equally mix my blogs with my everyday thoughts on sports, technology, advertisement, films or for that matter, anything that can be blogged.

Quite interesting to see what I've written here. But future will be more interesting than the past.

8 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, June 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one. Should be an interesting and intelligent place for all our guys to pick up some ideas/tips...

 
At 8:42 PM, June 19, 2005, Blogger Nirek said...

Hi Gawli,
Kewl!
Wish you to hear a lot from you thru this! Keep going!

 
At 12:07 AM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your first post da.

 
At 12:08 AM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Redi said...

Hmmmm...I'll be watchin U

 
At 12:24 AM, June 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good anna.I wish to hear a lot from you.

 
At 12:09 AM, June 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Gawli, the blog bug bit you too ! :). Looking forward to hear your thoughts and debate ;).

 
At 11:26 PM, June 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good..Gawli on his track..

Go On & On & On...

Nainar

 
At 9:54 AM, June 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gawli,

If we like to pose a question to you on a topic you had not posted, how do we do it? May be, we (corrected later: you :) ) should have a 'Ask Arun' section ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home